I have been getting this question a lot lately, so I recorded my current answer. If you are interested in more videos like this, please subscribe to the Youtube Channel, Learn Data Science.
Got a question you would like answered? Let me know in the comments.
Last week I spent some time chatting with future data scientists. I set up a camera to record some of the answers. Below are a few of the questions addressed.
- How did I transition to data science?
- Why start a data science project?
- Should a new person focus on machine learning or deep learning?
- What is an example data science project?
- Why is real-time important?
Hopefully the videos and answers are helpful to others. Enjoy! And I kept most of the videos fairly short. If you enjoy the videos, please subscribe to the YouTube channel, Learn Data Science. Also, if you have a question you would like answered, please leave a comment below.