- BigML – A great interface. Just upload your data and it shows basic information for each column such as a histogram and mean values. See the Gallery for some examples of the final models.
- Wise.io – Just launched, but it looks to be a serious contender. It was started by a team from UC Berkeley.
- Precog – Taking a slightly different approach, Precog is both a platform and an online IDE for data science. The IDE supports Quirrel, hyped as R for big data.
- Ersatz – Ersatz is currently in private beta, but they are building a web platform for building deep neural networks.
Am I missing any startups on this list?
While not really startups, the following 2 links might also fit here.
- Google Prediction API – Cloud-based machine learning tools
- PSI Project – A research project at the Australian National University.