The Data Science 101 blog dates back to its very first post in February of 2012. The author, Ryan Swanstrom, was transitioning from a career in software engineering to a career in data science. Thus, he decided to create a blog to share some of the things he has learned along the journey.
The blog is still regularly updated, and it even has opportunities for contributions from others. Hopefully, you find the Data Science 101 blog useful.
Since starting the blog, Ryan has become a data scientist, an educator for future data scientist, a director of data science, and an entrepreneur. You can read more about Ryan Swanstrom on his website.
Recognition for The Data Science 101 Blog
The Data Science 101 Blog is consistently recognized as one of the top blogs for data science.
- Top 20 Websites for Machine Learning and Data Science in 2020
- Blogs about Data Science in 2019
- The 11 Best Independent Data Science Blogs on the Internet (2019)
- Follow These Blogs to Spark Your Grey Matter
- Ignite.Digital – Best Data Science Blogs of 2019
- Top 20 Blogs for Data Scientists
- Tableau – 10 of the Best Data Science Blogs to Follow
- Feedspot – Top 100 Data Science Blogs in 2019, Data Science 101 is #10
- Top 100 Free Online Data Science Resources in 2018
- Springboard – 50 of the Best Data Science Blogs
- Analytics India Magazine – 9 Best Data Science Blogs in 2019
- Top 100 Data Science Resources for 2019
- IITR – Stop Thinking, Start Learning
- KDnuggets – Top Active Blogs on AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning
- Lewis University Data Science Industry Resources
- Careers Stayng Current in the Tech Industry
- The 11 Best Data Science Blogs
- Top Data Science Blogs to Follow in 2019
- Case Study: Data Science Blog