All the large cloud providers had some announcements this past week, plus a global artificial intelligence organization had some news to share.
- Azure Stream Analytics Anomaly Detection
Azure Stream Analytics now has built-in anomaly detection capabilities. You no longer need to build and train your own custom anomaly detection model.
- Azure IoT Cental has updated pricing
- Azure Cognitive Services Translator supports new languages
Irish, Punjabi, Malayalam, Kannada, and Portuguese
- Google Cloud Documentation Portal gets a new look
While not an update to features, the documentation should now be easier to find and understand. Better documentation is always a good thing. See the new documenation portal.
- Amazon QuickSight enhances Anomaly Detection
User-defined thresholds can now be specified for anomalies. These thresholds can be either absolute or percentage-based.
- OpenAI chooses PyTorch
OpenAI, an organization aimed at helping artificial intelligence benefit all of humanity, has chosen to use PyTorch as its standard deep learning framework.