Here are this weeks major announcements and news for doing data science in the cloud.
- Microsoft and Salesforce form Partnership
While not just for data science, this is big news. Azure has become the cloud provider for the Salesforce marketing cloud.
- GitHub Actions for Azure go GA
GitHub actions can now deploy databases and fire off pipelines in Azure
- Announcing FarmBeats
All about using AI and ML on the farm.
- Tableau and AWS launch Modern Cloud Analytics program
Helping customers with a cloud-based analytics strategy
- AWS launched Data Exchange
A new service for finding and using third-party data in the cloud
- AWS Step Functions Data Science SDK for SageMaker
Introducing an open source library for preprocessing, training, and deploying models with Amazon SageMaker
- Advancing API Ops with ML and AI
Monitor your APIs and automate the actions
- Contact Center AI goes GA
AI powered virtual agents
If you would like to get the Cloud Data Science News as an email, you can sign up for the Cloud Data Science Newsletter.