Here are the latest articles from Microsoft regarding cloud data science products and updates.
- Microsoft reaches a historic milestone, using AI to match human performance in translating news from Chinese to English – “Given the best-case situation as far as data and availability of resources goes … they’ve recently achieved substantial breakthroughs by using a method of training AI systems called deep neural networks. That has allowed them to create more fluent …[Read More]
- Pixel-Level Land Cover Classification Using the Geo AI Data Science Virtual Machine and Batch AI – This post was authored by Mary Wahl, Kolya Malkin, Siyu Yang, Patrick Flickinger, Wee Hyong Tok, Lucas Joppa, and Nebojsa Jojic, representing the Microsoft Research and AI for Earth teams. The Chesapeake Conservancy is a non-profit organization charged …[Read More]
- Demystifying Docker for Data Scientists – A Docker Tutorial for Your Deep Learning Projects – If you too are wondering what the fuss is all about, or how to leverage Docker in your data science work (especially for deep learning … containers and create custom Docker images for your AI workloads. As a data scientist, I find Docker containers …[Read More]
- How Three Lines of Code and Windows Machine Learning Empower .NET Developers to Run AI Locally on Windows 10 Devices – The applications that can benefit from the power of AI are endless. With the Windows Machine Learning (Windows ML) API, as .NET developers, we can now leverage the ONNX models that have been trained by data scientists and use them to develop intelligent …[Read More]
- Microsoft and MIP Politecnico di Milano’s new digital AI platform is the ultimate career-path mentor – A revolutionary new platform FLEXA is a new digital platform powered by Microsoft Azure and AI which offers various services that help facilitate personalised, continuous learning. Designed to help users sift through huge amount of information and content …[Read More]
- Join us March 21: Intersection of AI and Analytics in Government – Integral to leveraging the power of AI is data which floods many agencies yet is often underutilized or even locked up due to lack of resources, knowledge of tools, and compliance. Fortunately, cloud-based analytics capabilities allow these datasets to be …[Read More]
- Developers drive innovation with bot technology – This is the power of bot technology powered through Artificial Intelligence (AI). Bots are driving a new course of digital interaction. This sophisticated technology is bringing webpages to life to answer user questions, moderate content, and make …[Read More]