Not too long ago, I posted a list of 7 Data Science Papers. Since then, I have found a few more interesting and more recent developments in data science.
- Recursive Deep Models … – Recent Paper from Stanford about Sentiment Analysis with deep learning
- Google Spanner – Google’s globally distributed database
- Google Megastore – Another database out of Google, but this one includes SQL-like querying and other differences from Megastore.
- F1 – A distributed SQL database that scales. F1 is built on top of spanner.
- Apache Drill – A distributed system for ad-hoc query analysis. This journal article comes from the Big Data Journal.