The last links are not official academic papers, but they are quite good resources on deep learning.
In the past, the blog has included 7 Important Data Science Papers and 5 More Data Science Papers. Here is another list if you are looking for something to read over the summer.
Not too long ago, I posted a list of 7 Data Science Papers. Since then, I have found a few more interesting and more recent developments in data science.
- Recursive Deep Models … – Recent Paper from Stanford about Sentiment Analysis with deep learning
- Google Spanner – Google’s globally distributed database
- Google Megastore – Another database out of Google, but this one includes SQL-like querying and other differences from Megastore.
- F1 – A distributed SQL database that scales. F1 is built on top of spanner.
- Apache Drill – A distributed system for ad-hoc query analysis. This journal article comes from the Big Data Journal.