Here are the latest articles from Microsoft regarding cloud data science products and updates.
- Partners make industrial IoT factories more capable than ever at Hannover Messe 2018 – For example, ABB has placed a tremendous bet on our Azure cloud. Its intelligent factory in Heidelberg, Germany, has integrated artificial intelligence (AI) and IIoT technology into its robots to self-learn and self-correct. For instance, the various …[Read More]
- Deploying Deep Learning Models on Kubernetes with GPUs – This post is authored by Mathew Salvaris and Fidan Boylu Uz, Senior Data Scientists at Microsoft. One of the major challenges that data scientists often face is closing the gap between training a deep learning model and deploying it at production scale.[Read More]
- Cloud computing and AI help The Nature Conservancy dive deeper into conservation – “Thanks to our work with Microsoft, we have the incredible opportunity to leverage technology to link science to actionable planning … with the technology—cloud-based computing, AI, machine learning, data visualization—now at their fingertips.[Read More]
- Advancing ocean research through data and technology – Seven months ago, we announced the launch of the AI for Earth EU Oceans award … Meanwhile in France, our second grantee IMT Atlantique is developing data-driven and learning-based schemes for the modelling, analysis and reconstruction of ocean atmosphere …[Read More]
- Inside the Microsoft Garage: Ink to Code – “We’re always looking for ways to innovate and had some ideas about trying to use AI to enhance our current designer projects in Visual Studio,” explained Corrado. “We kicked around some ideas and somebody mentioned “what about an ink-based …[Read More]
- Illinois Universities: Driving Innovation Forward – Matt Bragg is Program Manager for Data and Policy at the Illinois Science & Technology Coalition (ISTC). Matt is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Illinois Innovation Index – the ISTC’s quarterly data publication tracking and …[Read More]
- Celebrating Innovation Day and the Imagine Cup Finals in Japan – Use AI to optimize the feeding for fish farmers … Team Emergensor (The University of Tokyo) Detect emergencies from smartphone data to alert nearby citizens and improve response time, reducing accidents. The technical level of all 10 team solutions …[Read More]